Sunday, February 7, 2010

this weekend

I have been sick the past two days. I'm hoping I'll feel totally better by tomorrow, so I can get back to my running and workout schedule, and feel good enough to study for art history.

Over ripe bananas always prompts banana muffin making! I added chocolate chips, fresh bananas, and walnuts to my trader joe's mix!!!! They were soo fantastic right out of the oven, I downed four, and called Robbie and made him come over and eat some....this is probably the best thing I have made this year by far!

Dan and I watched Fargo last night. The accents made the movie fantastic! Now that is our new accent we insist on talking in!

Superbowl....i studying for art history, and recieved and gave back rubs to and from Connor. My back hurt from being sick....it feels sooo much better!!!!

Also for housing, I decided on the duplex! I really want a backyard. I hate always being couped up in here. The other places I looked at didn't have porches or outside areas. I'm so excited! Erika is like my favorite girl at Baylor...she is so opposite the typical Baylor girl. She's so chill and nondemanding, and genuine. She also always wears dresses and skirts! SOo classy, and beautiful!

Also me and roommate Katie have had a good, fun weekend together! I've been laying low cuz of Buddy and being sick, and She has been good fun company!

No comments:

Post a Comment