Sunday, April 25, 2010

muffin time...


I got a call at 2:30 yesterday from Ben. He called to tell me it was muffin time, and to come over and make him and Ryan muffins. When I said I was busy and would do it later I got a "but maaaaam!" from both boys.

If I had been more productive earlier I most likely would have gone over there then, and made my two lovelies their muffins.

Also all weekend I have been determined to finish my three art projects so this week I don't have to worry about them. My hope was a GREAT SUCCESS! I also did laundry, and cleaned my room and the apartment!
On top of being a good student for once this semester, we went to five guys last night for burgers, the baylor orchestra concert and firework show, and also played things in a box. I feel like I haven't seen just the boys in a while, so last night was really fun! Sometimes I forget how much I love them!

This week is opening week for Jeff's new play. I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment