Friday, November 26, 2010

Austin Thanksgiving


Thankfully I did not have to fly back home for 2-3 days for Thanksgiving. Not flying makes my break seem longer. =)
Well I guess i did have an extra day of holiday, since I took tuesday off as well.
It has been a great time down here! Grandma is funnier than I remembered her, and Grandpa is well..Grumpy. I am glad Grandma finally got her wish to meet Jeff. =) she thinks I picked a winner!
Thankfully the Salt Lick was closed on thanksgiving...or that would have been our meal. But instead mom made some good food! The turkey was smoked and kind of weirded me out from the smell. So I had a meal of veggies...my ideal meal anyways. The green beans were my favorite. She mashed a banana in the sweet potatoes which made them super fruity and sweet.
Chris and Brad are part of the family for the week, and they are such a pleasure to hang with them. They are such darlings, and so very funny! Robbie went with the parents and grandparents up to Baylor today, I stayed behind to take pictures and spent the day running around austin with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment