Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 Recap part I

2010 was a good year. Let's see what I can remember

January.
It snowed a few times. I was still suffering from my IT band syndrome issues, so no running for me. I saw my friend Jeff in the Seagull...and as he reminds me, feel asleep. We had a French night with crepes and Amelie. Had a weekend in Austin with Ben and Ryan. Made Chris, Robbie, Ryan, and Ben dinner with my world famous lava cakes. Went to see Fantastic Mr Fox with Jeff




February.
We had our gangster/mobster movie weekend, and went to olive garden and talked in italian mobster accents the whole time. Buddy got spayed, thankfully it went well, and we enjoyed lots of fun breakfasts on the floor together. We started our Thursday night Jason's night. It snowed a few more times. School was canceled for an afternoon as a result of it. We had lots of gloomy weather. Jeff and I had our first date, unfortunately his phone broke and I thought he blew me off.




March:
For spring break I visited my aunts in New Jersey. I went on walks in the woods, went to the mall with my cousins, baked with them. Straightened Chris's hair. Maria J and I went to New York city and had lots of fun!






The rest of spring:
I made lots of yummy dinners for Robbie and I. Had a surprise party for Ben. Jeff and I had a tent fort date. Went to Jeff's banquet.


No comments:

Post a Comment