Wednesday, November 9, 2011

favorite Jeff moments

I decided to choose my top 10 favorite moments with my lovely Jeff. They are not in any order

1. First time we said I love you.
2. This summer, his birthday I went down to see him in Burnet
3. When he asked me out to dinner almost two years ago
4. French fries and lemonade on the boardwalk for breakfast.
5. When he let me decide we were Burt and Mary Poppins for Halloween
6. Hanging out in Ocean City on the beach
7. Watching Lord of the Rings at Ben and Ryans
8. When he brought me Jimmy Johns for dinner when I was super starving
9. Colbie Caillat concert
10. Every time he trys to dance with me in the kitchen

Okay maybe not my very top ten, because I am tried but 10 very great moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment