Friday, December 9, 2011

Last two classes of the semester

I had my last yoga and spin class of the semester today. Both were surrounded by fun circumstances. Yoga is at 8:30. I am required to be there 15 min early, so 8:15. My alarm did not go off and I woke up at 8:09. I had a double take to look at the time and jumped out of bed ran around my room for 2 min throwing clothes around looking for something to wear, a hair tie and my ipod. Buddy was sitting in her cage watching me. I ran out the door and got to my car at 8:12, I parked at 8:15 and ran into the slc and signed in by 8:17. Crazy morning, but a fun and exciting way to start the day.

My noon spin class had 10 people in it! Everyone came in at the last second or a little late. The class worked very very hard and after the class two of the 3 guys that came (guys coming is a big deal, guys never come) told me they had come earlier in the week but what they did then was nothing compared to my class. They said I did a great job, it killed them, and they loved it. Its great to hear when girls like my class, but guys are so much tougher and more competitive so they try harder, and when they tell me my class was hard it makes me feel really great and super tough. =)

A great way to end my fall semester of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment