Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I always seem to get the bum shopping carts

I tried to wake up for yoga (at 6) this morning, and I guess I was so tired I don't even remember turning off my alarm. Buddy, my always faithful alarm clock as well, jumped on my bed around 7:20 (which is around the time she normally wakes me up). I seemed to open my eyes a split second before she jumped, because I saw her flying through the air only to land almost on my face. haha. There is truly nothing better than waking up to Buddy's kisses, and whiskers tickling my face. =)
Anyways, I went shopping after class. Got Buddy some new toys and treats, and got me some groceries. It seemed at both stores I happen to get the bum cart. Thinking about there in the store, I always seem to get the bum cart. Or at least when I go shopping here in Waco. Are bum carts just drawn to me? Making my shopping experience difficult for a tiny girl such as myself. Or is it the fact that I slept in and didn't go to yoga or weights, and Jesus is making sure I get my arm workout in? But more likely, it is probably that most of the carts in Waco are bum carts, since Waco is kind of a bum town. 
O, well I have a kitchen full of stocked goodies, and a significantly lighter wallet. 
I have to study for a chemistry test, and write a speech for tomorrow which I am slightly nervous about. And drag my butt to the gym. (I really like going, so I wouldn't be dragging). 

Also last night, Ryan, Ben, and I sat out and had a tea party on their porch. It was a great way to spend a monday night. Drinking tea, joking, and me hounding Ryan to work on his paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment