Monday, January 25, 2010

just jotting down a few thoughts...


It's starting to get cold again...I'm not so happy about this.

I forgot to say we had French night last week. I made two batches of crepes (the first one had wayyy to much salt in it) and we watched Amelie. I didn't get to finish it because I had to get to bed for 8 am class.

The pears I got last week have been so insanely juicy and delicious!

Buddy has started to shed =( Hair everywhere, especially on the bed.

I've been super good at my new years resolution of making my bed! I love when I make it, it makes the whole room look put together!

Also I ran today...4 miles in 35 min. and my knee was perfectly fine! Im so happy about this! I've missed running...especially my long runs!

I'm also trying to cut down on my tv (gossip girl mainly) watching.

now off to bed, with my snuggle bun bun...early yoga class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment