Everyday this week I have had an exceptional one on one time with some of the boys.
Monday: Conner and I had a fantastic time shopping for art supplies at Michaels and Walmart. We spent an hour or so giggling, and joking! He will says things every once and a while that totally catch me off guard. LOL he is such a great guy! I think that was the first time I was totally silly with him. I tend to not always be super silly around the boys, (except ben and brandon) just cuz I can get extremely silly! Anyways it was the best Monday! The guy at Michaels joked about us being on a date. (This tends to happen when I am with any of the boys one on one, or maybe all of them. People might think I am a total player) .

Tuesday: Jeff and I went to see Fantastic Mr Fox ag
ain!
super great! even the second time! And it's always a
good time talking with the handsome Jeff! We were
both bummed that Nine wasn't playing in Waco! I can't wait to see him in the plays (which I have to see for my theatre class)!
Wednesday: Ryan, Ben and I went to Academy to get running supplies. Later we spent some quality time in Ryan's room just bummin around! Time with Ben and Ryan count as quality one on one time...cuz they are kinda a two for one deal. They are my two favorite people in the

world. Mainly because I laugh so hard when I'm with them. They are hilarious and super duper sweet! I'm kinda impressed I'm such good friends with them just cuz they are super manly and I can be a tad girly...anyways I'm not complaining.
I do love all my boys so so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment