Sunday, May 16, 2010

double sassy...


I spent the past few days in Austin.
It was glorious for many reasons. It was extremely nice to get out of Waco just for a bit. See some fun people, and just chill!
Two of the days Jeff was there he took me out for two extremely nice dinners.
One we dressed up for, and then went to see the bat bridge. The bats did not show up. No idea why. But the night was extremely fun and romantic.
The other one was a bit of an accident. We were planning on seeing a movie, but it was sold out. SO we went to this sweet restaurant. We got awesome food and the atmosphere was very romantic.

I start minimester tomorrow, and I am not too exciting for having to do work.
But I have sooooo many runs and workouts I have to do to keep me busy every day.

I had to say goodbye to Jeff today for a while. Hopefully I can see him before I go home in June. I got a tad emotional.
I already miss him.



Also I am covered in bug bites from when Jeff and I went rompusing around his ranch looking for the goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment