Monday, May 23, 2011

3 week long vacation

A few days after I took my final I took off and headed out to New Jersey for the rest of May. Jeff came with me for the first week and a half. John met us up here as well. They came up here to do some housework for my parents, unfortunately most of their time was spent working and not playing with me. We have had some crummy, cold, rainy weather since we came. I am not super bummed since I will spend my summer in hot hot heat.
When the boys were here we did go to New York, a baseball game in Philly, and we enjoyed the beach, the boardwalk and arcade here! It was so fun.

Since they left I still have a lot of work to do around the house with my mom. Its been fun and keeping me busy. I have been unusually tired since leaving Waco. I think its cuz I did not realize how much stress I was under all semester. Its nice to be done and out. I am celebrating with long runs on the beach, and ice cream most days.

Life is good. I do miss Jeff already tho, and Erica.

Glad the buns are here creating all sorts of mischief and entertainment for Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment