Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite moments


These are my favorite moments from this year:

When Erica stormed into my room and was very excited about what good role models me and her are. How we get our work done on time, and are not procrastinators, and how we eat healthy. It was just very funny.

Also when Erica showed me her blushing face.

Also when Erica asked if I was decent, I said no, she said nevermind.

The time Jeff and I went to homestead heritage and had a cinnamon roll before dinner. We also had a huge delicious meal.

When I asked Ryan what plant pancakes were from, when they went on their paliolithic diet.

When Erica and I went to Italy, and Switzerland, and all the food I ate.

Jeff in ocean city with me.

When Erica and I would sit in our rooms on the floor and talk to each other across the hallway.

When my lips were so chapped I asked Jeff if we could get popcorn at the movies so I could rub the butter on my lips.

When we all wanted to kill Connor for spraying pepper spray in our house.

When Jeff was Odysseus.

My Photography final.

When Jeff and I had a breadstick eating competition at the Olive Garden.

When my bunny jumped in the toliet.

Getting Robbie after a fun day at the state fair.



Post any other good moments you had from this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment