Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Weekend



Okay to start out my weekend. I started Thursday, by having one photo shoot and developing one set of film. (about 3 hours of work to lessen my load on the weekend) Friday, I did Italian homework, I got a new ID and shoot more film, made myself eggplant parm(I got a double yolk in one of my eggs, it was the high point of the day), and spaghetti, then developed the film, and made 5 prints. I stayed up late....like until midnight, oh and Makenzie was there with me for most of the time. Saturday I was up early, around 7. I took the bunnies out to play. I got to the art building at 8, and did even more printing. I took a break to teach some yoga, and then back to finish developing my prints. Jeff and I made some pancakes, and then my parents came. I showed them around the art building and then went to panera for lunch. =) I then headed to the Library (all by myself) to find sources for my Art history paper. The poor girl at the desk got frustrated with me, because I did not really know what is meant when a teacher says they put books on reserve. I thought I could just look at them quickly, but since i left my ID and drivers license somewhere I could not look at them. I ended up going on a computer and printing out some really good articles. Then I was off to paint for a while. After painting I came back home, read my articles and wrote my perspectus for my paper. Makenzie came over and we made popcorn, and cookies, and watched Bridesmaids. This morning I slept until 8:45!! Very late for me. I took the buns out, ate bfast, dilly dallied on the computer for a while, went to church, Jacob and Rob and I went out to Clay Pot for lunch. Jacob ate more than I have ever seen him eat before. He even out ate me and Robbie. I came home and napped until the three of us met up again for Johnny English. Very Very funny! After that, I ran to the grocery store, literally threw my groceries in the fridge, grabbed my ipod and shoes and ran to teach spin. After I cooked up all my veggies, and beans, and quinoa for the week. I did not really eat a lot last week, I was too busy to make myself food, so I just ate a lot of rasins, and cereal. Now I am in bed, finishing up my relaxing day. Getting prepared for the week.

I gave myself an A+ for the weekend. Well maybe an A since I didn't get to see Jeff a lot. But he was busy, so nothing I could really do, So I regive myself the A+

No comments:

Post a Comment