-Greek God Greek Yogurt. The Honey Strawberry flavor is my favorite. Although the Vanilla with a touch of orange and cinnamon is extremely good too. With almonds and or Nature Path's organic Flax and Pumpkin Granola.
-Fitsugar website. http://www.fitsugar.com/ I like websites that I can easily find new workouts that are super effective. Or just fun to browse around.
-The Fitnessista blog http://fitnessista.com/, this girl is like me. Teaching a zillion classes a week, and loves eating healthy. She posts recipes, photo of her meals (great ideas), and some of the hardest workouts I have found online.
-Dr McDougall's instant cup of soup. Tomato Basil Pasta soup, and Black bean and Lime. They are like SUPER easy, quick lunch, even for someone like me who doesn't have time to wash my hair during the school week. And they are good.
-Fun sized candy for Halloween. I have a stash in my locker and have three pieces a day. I have a lot of different kinds so I can have junior mints, gummy bears, milky ways, 100 grands, and peanut mms. =) but just a little of each.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment