
I need to change this, at least the student part. I work hard, but I don't work to the point where I stress myself out. Someone very wise told me to not worry about grades but really learning the material. I took this to heart. And I am learning in all of my classes, and not worrying about knowing in well enough to make an A on the next test. Hopefully next semster I work harder, which I sure will be the case because I won't have four science classes, and classes that actually interest me.
Buddy is not the ordinary rabbit. She has become extremely attached and affectionate to me. I read somewhere that rabbits are social animals and make friends for life. (As I am typing this Bud is sprinting and jumping around my room, apartment, and bed as fast as she can) I now leave her out of her cage whenever I am home, and sometimes when I am not. This includes night time, which would not be a problem if she now thinks my bed is hers. She sleeps next to me, but when she is not sleeping she enjoys chewing on my hair, licking my face, ears, neck, digging and rearranging my blankets, jumping on my tummy to alternate sides of the bed (this can last for 10 min straight, with no break). Anyways, I love her very much, but she does not leave me alone, she just follows me everywhere, and tried to play when I do hw in bed.
My new favorite person is Caitlin! We had dinner, and I adore her! She is the coolest, and most awesomest person ever!
Also church was good, it was fun to hang out with everyone . =) Last Hub of the semester, and we roasted marshmellows!
No comments:
Post a Comment