
This week has seemed crazy but it has some pretty monumental life changing decisions. I am no longer a Nutrition major, I am a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a concentration in photography. No idea if I will stay Photography or switch to Painting, either way I am now looking forward to the rest of my school, not in dread like I was when I was a Nutrition major, looking forward to my future of chem and bio.
Bear Downs is tonight!
I like to see that Buddy has realized she needed to have some incentive in her life. Today her tasks inculded moving her boxes around our room, and making a load of noise while doing it. She is still working on her blanket project in the living room. I am very unsure of what she wants to accomplish by that.
Also I bought myself an orchid. The water instructions are three ice cubes once a week. I think I can keep this guy alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment