Saturday night we flew out to austin. It's very different how Buddy and Toby travel.
First off Toby is to big for on the plane, so he has to go under in the cargo hold.
Buddy is small enough to sit under my seat.
Both were fine in the airport, but the second Toby saw his crate being put together he started to violently shake. (i thought his was hilarious) Mom had to pep talk him into going in, and then fight with him and shove him in.
Buddy is perfectly happy in the airport, getting picked up to go through security, and even once she is settled in on the plane. She does not like car rides or take off and landing. I always worry about her, but she really becomes used to the plane and either lays down and sleeps the whole way, or happily eats. (i even had to refill her food she ate so much this time ) I really like how everyone acts the exact same when they see I have a bunny in a crate. AWWWW, a bunny! I feel like this makes people happy and laugh, yet also has them thinking I am nuts.
I can't even imagine what Toby is like under the plane. Since he is a VERY nervous dog and afraid of almost everything. The reunion with mom after the flight is funny. It's almost as if he thought he would never see her again. (Toby loves mom more than anything) He is super jumpy and still a little nuts for a few days after the plane ride.
I'm just happy we are all here safely.
ps.I missed Jeff so much, I LOVE that he is here now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment