Thursday, January 6, 2011

housing



each year it seems like my housing situation is a bit nuts. freshman year I did not have a room until two days before coming to school. Sophomore year I was offered to move off campus the week before moving back, and Courtney and I decided to sign for the grove 3 hours after we got the email offering us money to move. This year we had 2 definate plans that had a 99% chance of working out and unfortunately they did not. Then we were desperate to find anything. Now Erica and I are on the hunt yet again....(after thinking back on this, i realized why i did not want to move out...) but we have searched for 2 and 3 bedroom places, today we found two girls and are now looking for 4 bedroom places. So i found a few places to look at, and i am hoping and praying we find a place we like tomorrow, all agree to sign for it and its done as soon as possible.

But after learning today I may get to live with Katie and Cate I was really beside myself with happiness. Those two girls are really something. They are so nice and wonderful. I am confident that we would all be perfect. I was happy to live with Erica but I did not know we would be perfect for each other. So I feel good about us all fitting well together!

No comments:

Post a Comment