Jeff told me the other night on the phone when I was feeling frustrated, discouraged, and angry that I was beautiful and perfect. This made me so happy, and made me feel so good. He made me feel like I was still a good person even though some of my closer friends gave me the impression I was not. He is soooo good.
I have started to spend my time with some of my other friends, who have been nothing but great. Offering prayers, advice, and being nothing but supportive. They are very Christ-like people, who live their lives in praise of him. I really have felt better in general hanging around them, they are uplifting to be around. Some of my other friends are not uplifting. I think I need to be spending the majority of time with them, since they make me the happiest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment