Friday, January 7, 2011

Mr bean rides again...


When I was a kid in Switzerland we had very little exposure to TV. If we did watch it there was CNN in english and various cartoons in german including Scooby Doo. Our favorite shows were pengu and Mr Bean. We also had a small handful of VHS s that we watched over and over. Come to think of it i was watching flying circus and seinfeld when I was 5. haha.

But Mr bean was easily the funniest thing we watched. Our British neighbors and best friends Caroline and Andrew had all of the Mr Bean shows. We would watch it and laugh and laugh. I remember laughing until I cried or fell out of my seat because it was so darn funny.

My dad got all the Mr Bean shows for me for christmas and it is easily my favorite present. I don't think anyone but robbie will appreciate it like I do, since he also has nostalgic feelings towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment