Monday, July 11, 2011

birthday weekend


It was Jeff's 21st birthday this weekend. He had the day off so I went down to see him. I got to see camp, where he has spent the last 15 summers. I'm glad I got to see it, its like his version of my ocean city. I am glad we both got to share that with each other.
We went paddle boarding, sailing (I was the mermaid and sailed head first into all the waves), we went to the movies, ate popcorn and junior mints, and had a fun birthday party for him! It was good, I missed him so much. It was nice to see him again, kiss him again, and be in his arms again.

I have so much fun with him. I feel like even our usual movies dates are as fun as 100 bunnies. Especially when we go to a movie theatre where we can put up the arm rests and snuggle, and with popcorn and candy. SUCH a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment