

OKay well Pinto is not exploding, but I did find my new little friend on the way home from the gym. He caught my eye flapping around on the ground. So I stopped my bike, and went over to look. Pinto let me touch him, and eventually he just hopped into my hand. I walked my bike home with Pinto in my other hand. He started making some sweet cooing chirping noises.
We now have him in a box under our coffee table and I just gave him some water and force fed him some mushy warmed up cereal...yumm.
The bunnies have been extremely wary of our new friend. They were a little unsure of what the chirping noises were. Now that they have peaked their heads in and seen what the heck the noises and weird smell was, they do not like Pinto. They see him as a threat. The like being my number 1. Since I let them out, they have not left my side while eating dinner, sprint over to me the second I go into my room and look up at me, as if saying "hey what about me". And while I was feeding Pinto they kept close watch and stuck their little heads under my arms, in the box, and gave me lots of kisses.
It's funny how much personality these little fellas have. And how jealous they are of my love.
Oddly enough Jeff has never seemed a threat to them. haha Maybe its because he is a human.
No comments:
Post a Comment