I still get so very very excited to see Jeff. Especially when I haven't seen him in a while, like today, but also during the year just to run into him on campus or have him come over. Today I woke up and started singing and dancing to my song of "I get to see boyfriend today". I was just jumping with anticipation today to see him.
I still try hard to look my best if I haven't seen him in a while. I brush my teeth, wear nice clothes, make sure my hair is nice, give myself a facial and pedicure. I know I don't have to impress him, and he still loves me and thinks I am pretty even when he has seen me, sick, sad, cranky, unshowered, after a workout, tired, stressed, mad, and lazy. But I still like to wow him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment