Wednesday, July 20, 2011

pros and cons list

I found this message I sent to Hunter, one of my best friends freshman year when I couldn't decide which school to go to.
Funny my senior year of high school priorities...

i need some help
i would go to robbie but since he really wants me to go to baylor he isnt so unbiased

so i have to decide between cal poly and baylor and i am not entirely in love with either, but heres the list i made of the good and bad things about both. can you tell me if the things i care about even matter or i should focus on something else/?

BAYLOR:
good: better food, better housing, new/better buildings, larger cafeterias, christian school, good church nearby, awesome gym, my brother, i already have friends there, good education, really hot guys
bad: far from home, and the weather is really humid

Cal Poly:
good: close to home, awesome weather, good education, pretty hot guys
bad: terrible food, bad housing, alot of nerdy/ socially awkward people, not with my brother, too close to my parents, tiny gym


thanks!!!! your the bestest ever!




haha I thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment