after a "fun" ordeal yesterday of getting my eye very badly scratched I finally made it home (after a miserable flight- BUddy had a better time than me, she ate and slept the whole way there). This morning was the first time I was really able to open my eye. So that's good. The swelling has gone down, but it's still red though.
I am having a very good time this morning watching Buddy and Toby play in the backyard and in the house. It's really very cute and funny.
Also I haven't been home in 6 months, its weird being home now.
And I have a sort of restricted diet I need to be on. And there is nothing to eat in the house really. I'm just waiting for my dad to get home so I can take the car and go get something to eat.
My running miles this week are a bit off because of my lack of a good run yesterday and the shoes i ordered for here came as only two right shoes? So just another thing to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment