
...So my nutritionist has told I can only eat fruits, veg, meat, and healthy fats (olive oil, avocados, etc...) no dairy, sugar, and grains for at least 90 days. (i will not follow this when I am in Ocean city. The ice cream, cheese steaks, and pizza there is too good.) Not having dairy is much harder than I thought. I drink a ton of milk and eat lots of yogurt. And I can't have the soy versions of milk or yogurt, because of my allergy to it.
Also I can't have sugar. =(
I was telling Hailey about what I can and can't eat and she (as many others) have told me my life must suck because I can't eat certain things. But it really just forces you to be creative with your meals.
It is hard, and I have been craving a glass of milk all week. But I do it because it really helps me feel better.
thankfully Jeff has been completely encouraging and helpful through all this.
ReplyDeletewhat would i do without him?