The water is SOOO cold at the beach this year. Normally it's cold in June, but it is FREEZING this year!
Even though the water is cold, it does not keep me away from the beach...only out of the water. Today was a perfect beach day, hot, a little bit windy, and lots of people. I spent probably almost 10 hours today at the beach. =)
Since I am not a big reader, and i don't really like listening to my ipod (i like hearing the sound of the ocean and the birds) I people watch. Today there was a lot of hilarious kids to watch. The best part of my day was in the afternoon when there were four girls playing in front of us. They were so funny! The things they said and the ridiculous things they did. It was good entertainment.
At dinner we discussed at what makes a salad a salad? We came down to it needed dressing...but no there is fruit salad, potato salad, pasta salad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment