
This is something I found on my computer it's a few months old, and not relevant. But I thought I should post it anyways:
I just finished watching 500 days of summer. I love this movie. I love this movie and other movies like this. I hate the typical chick-flick, girls ends up with boy. I like the movies where they don’t end up together. Why? Because I feel that is more realistic, its not cheesed-up hollywood putting unrealistic dreams in silly girls heads. Its real life. People do not always end up together.
Some times I like to think that the love story I write in my head for myself is better than my real life.
I am so often torn between an unexplained desire to have a boyfriend and my love of being independent and single. I hate having feelings get hurt, and messy break-ups (that are usually inevitable). I don't like being a slave to my phone and always need it around in case a boy texts. And I hate feeling bad about spending time with other boys. So I'd rather prefer just me.
But the real secret is, the boy I like doesn’t like me. Isn't that how it always is? I like to think in a few years we might end up together, but the reality is we probably won’t. I think I like the chase, even if he did like me I might stop liking him. I am one of those girls who likes the beforehand, the unknowing and unsure of true intentions.
I do like dreaming though because, it helps to the story that is my life that I can’t stop writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment