Robbie, Grant, and Chris went down to Austin for the weekend. Mom asked if Buddy could have a playdate with Toby. So She got to go down too. I decided to let her play all week until I go down for Easter at the end of this week. But I already miss her too much! She is just such a sweet girl, and her kisses in the morning are the best way to start my day.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Buddy's play date
Robbie, Grant, and Chris went down to Austin for the weekend. Mom asked if Buddy could have a playdate with Toby. So She got to go down too. I decided to let her play all week until I go down for Easter at the end of this week. But I already miss her too much! She is just such a sweet girl, and her kisses in the morning are the best way to start my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment