I sat by the lake and crushed some of the ice that was floating.
Bird feeder
There are super crazy vines! Kind of reminds me of my natural hair.
van's in the snow do NOT work well. I had a very cold squid and feet!
This was the sledding hill...so much has melted.
So pretty.
There are these trees randomly in the woods. They have dead leaves that have turned either peach or white. The leaves are a focal point where ever the trees are.
My Yoga bench! I was so fantastic doing yoga barefoot , and without a sweatshirt. Although there is snow on the ground it was a super warm day!

Mid-day sun
birds nest




Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful. This kind of solitude and serenity is SO hard to find in the modern world.
ReplyDeleteI know. Luckily i brought my time machine with me
ReplyDelete