Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maybe I do things differently...



Maybe I fold and hang up clothes inside out because I am too lazy to turn them inside out

Maybe I sometimes put milk in before the cereal

Maybe I eat bell peppers like they are apples

Maybe I wear my snuggie backwards

Maybe I hate warm brownies, but Love cold ones

Maybe I write myself a lot of To Do lists to help me remember things

Maybe I just straighten out my comforter to make it look like my bed is made.

Maybe I always have trail mix and water with me NO matter where I go.

Maybe I am a bit neurotic about washing my hands wayyy too many times in one day

Maybe my handwriting is never the same

Maybe I like sprinkles more than ice cream

Maybe sometimes I just turn off my phone for a few days and take a break from it

Maybe I put peanut butter on one half of my toast and cream cheese on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment