Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PorkChop and Royal...

I love the Carney kids. Being able to hang out with them during mi casa every Tuesday is the highlight of my week. They are the most wonderful, adorable kids in the entire world.
Yesterday, Roy kept running around the living room in circles, laughing his head off. His laugh was the sound of what pure joy sounds like. Later him and I played fort under the kitchen table and he read stories to me. I also got a sloppy kiss before I left. =)
Lily kept pulling up my shirt, and I was like uhhh... Lindsey told me she wanted to see my bellybutton. So I let her pull up my shirt and stick her little fingers in my bellybutton...she laughed and laughed and laughed. For some reason she thought it was the funniest thing in the entire world and kept doing it. She also kept eating the brownies out of my hand...which was funny because they were hot and she didn't know what to do with hot brownies in her mouth.
Basically I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment