
My day was spent: reading magazines, napping, eating, and taking the most amazing and Bubbly bath in the entire world! There was like a foot of bubbles! Lemongrass and rosemary bubble bath made it very relaxing. And of coarse I made bubble beards.
...I unfortunately did not have maria to play with this time in the bath! This picture must be 15 years old...or older. Nonetheless still effective.


Also Today I got to pick Chris up from the bus stop and we were total playmates all afternoon. PLaying foosball and looking around the basement, playing video games. He even made the exact same snack (apples, bananas, honey, granola, and peanut butter) that I made for myself...If only Julia followed how I ate too...half way there I guess. Chris is basically the most handsome little boy I have ever seen!
PS. I miss Bun Bun SOOOOOOO much! I showed my cousins and aunt the videos and pictures I have of her. And I realized how much I love her and miss her! She adds so much joy to my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment