Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday cravings for chips and salsa



Jeff and I had another official date yesterday. We have a lot of unofficial dates, which are mostly our mid-afternoon or late night hangouts, which always result in cuddling, or dinner. We normally don't do anything that exciting on our unofficial dates, but they are always just as much fun as our official ones. We take turns thinking of what to do on our dates, and who ever is the one planning the date, gets to be the one who pays.
Jeff planned this official date. We first went to cameron park (which was my idea) and walked around and he took pictures. It was extremel
y beautiful, the weather was perfect, and some of the trees were in bloom.
Next he took me canoeing, and did most of the paddling...since I am not that strong. haha It was fun to just be outside with him. It made me realize I need to spend more time outside.
Then, since I was hungry (of coarse) we went to Food for Thought and satisfied our cravings for salsa and chips! I had fun just listening to him talk about theatre stuff, and Disney movies.
After a short break of doing homework
(for him) and drawing and the gym (for me) we reunited to e
mbark on his date. He took me to a roller rink! Which was so much fun, and
made me think of when we'd go skating as a little kid. I was a huge rollerblader back the day, making ramps, and always skating around the neighborhood. It was fun to relearn roller skating, since they didn't have Rollerblades in my size. We had a super fantastic time! We talked about bands, and songs, and vacations we have taken. It was nice because I like to hear about stuff he likes, because he can be not as talkative as me most of the time.
We went to Baris of a late dinner. The homemade everything was incredibly delicious. And we continued our random blurting out random facts about ourselves.
The more time I spend with him, and the more I learn about him, the more I like him. I am sure whoever reads this gets tired of me gushing about him. But he is just such an amazing guy, I can't help it.
The date ended at the outpost. We and Jacob watched Inglorious Bastards...and I fell super asleep on him. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment