Last night's date was the best date I have ever been on! We went to the zoo, and dinner and the Clay pot, and ice cream!
We had soooo much fun looking at the lions, tigers, bears, otters, meercats, rhino butts (since they were laying down), elephants, giraffes, the monkeys, fish, a range of cute to ugly birds (including a spiky headed crane) and the sloth! and all the other great animals. I was a little creeped out by the big snakes though. It was really so perfect, the weather was great and everything!
At one point while staring at some animals, Jeff picked up my hand and kissed it. I was mid-sentence and it seemed like time stopped for a second. At the place where his lips met my hand, happiness surged through my body. I couldn't think of what I was saying, so I started mumbling while I thought, WOw there is no where else I'd rather be than standing here with Jeff. I don't know if he noticed though that i couldn't finish my sentence.

I snagged these pictures from Jeff.

After driving super late to Austin last night I woke up from barely any sleep to fly to New Jersey. My cousins picked me up from the airport. And after a lunch of hotdogs and beefaroni we headed out in the snow to a near by hill. We sledded for a while and had tons of fun! We had a good tea party of hot chocolate and whip cream! Then, Maria and I drove to Succasunna and back within 40 minutes because she forgot her purse (a VERY cousin Maria thing for her to do). We watched Balto! I forgot how totally great that movie was! Aunt T's famous pasta fagioli for dinner! It's been a super great day....with the exception of the sugar hangover I had all morning ! so miserable.
ps. I kept saying the Robert Frost poem ..."The woods are lovely, dark, and deep ..."
I memorized this poem in junior high and I still remember most of it.
woo! u hv a nice blog here, thk for sharing, n nice to meet u 6-^
ReplyDeleteI memorized Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening in high school. I say it to myself whenever I go snowboarding.
ReplyDelete