Most everyone on the Mashnouk side of the family calls me cousin Maria. Since there are two Maria's and I am the lesser seen one. Sometimes I am MK or Maria Knorr.
Aunt Rach woke me up early, and I got to play with Chris before he went to school. Since I made him peanut-butter, bananas, apples, honey, and granola yesterday for a snack. He insisted I make him breakfast. He loved yogurt, strawberries, and granola. We went outside early to wait for the bus and played in the snow!...This kid has the life...
Anyways, Julia took off school today and we went for a walk, watched Hannah Montana, had lunch at the Olive Garden -while complaining about silly things family members do, and how awful Maria Julian was to me!
When we got home, Chris and I were total buddies all night.
He loves baking, and helped me make lava cakes. Then after a dinner of Candy Bars!!!!! (a wonderful trick that was played on me) We played monopoly together. It was then that I realized I was absolutely head over heels in LOVE with the sweetest little boy in the world! We layed in his bunk bed and watched a movie as he fell asleep next to me. I am really sad that I haven't spent more time with him, since he is absolutely the greatest thing in the entire world!
Again blurry Julia pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment