Monday, March 8, 2010

Girls day


So yesterday we had a girl's day at the mall! It was so fun! I told myself before I went not to buy anything...haha I totally did. But only a few small things. So that was good!
We found tails and hats!One store had clip on bunny ears...

We got a yummy cinnamon bun! It was devoured in less than a minute.


These four kids were outside of the mall eating ice cream. I took their picture because I have not seen kids that completely full of joy over ice cream in forever. It made me realize what a big event getting a treat used to be as a kid.
Julia and I !
We both got fun hair things!
I was waiting for them to try stuff on.
lunch time. fries, and crummy cheesesteaks.
The two little ones were shopping for dresses!

The two princesses! We used to fight over who got the pretty toys, or who got to be the pretty one.
Hot chocolate tea party from saturday. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment