Thursday, March 4, 2010

Antique pepper grinder series






We have a portfolio due in drawing tomorrow. Our most recent drawings due are a series of 6 drawings based on an antique we chose.

I was in art mood from 11 to around 6. With a few breaks. And I was an art machine. So in the zone. I love it! (I'll upload pictures tomorrow that I take of the final products)

The weather was perfect and warm. Even early in the morning...(I got up before 7 and just did a whole bunch of stuff)...Cruised around campus on Robbie's longboard. Saw the man himself before he left for Chicago.

Dinner with Caitlyn, Liza, and Jerry was great! I showed Caitlyn the 3 bedroom apt in case the duplex doesn;t work out! So either way I have good options.

Jeff and I are going to the zoo tomorrow! I am VERY excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment