
I have been a happy and proud Vegetarian for almost a week.
I had been thinking about going Veg for almost a year, (and I was a vegetarian many many years ago) but more and more recently I have realized how much I don't enjoy meat.
I decided after talking to Billy last week to make it official. I have been reading more into it, and I can't be happier with my decision. Learning about meat plants, and how they raise animals, and what they do to them is really very awful and terrible. And since I don't like meat all that much, animals would be killed and tortured for me... to not enjoy eating them.
I am a pescatarian, so I will eat fish. I will also eat meat if it is organic or free range, because the animals who are raised for it, are treated humanly.
Reading into what happens at meat plants, and a great book called Skinny Bitch. I don't want to just avoid eating meat. I want to be a LOT more conscious of eating more natural and organic things. It's better for my health and body. And when I eat like I do back home, I feel more energized and healthier.
No comments:
Post a Comment